Pathways to Family Success is a two-year program designed to build community, support school access, and provide resources for low-income Cambridge families. The program is for families with children in Pre-K through 1st grade. Activities and events include parent workshops, whole-family activities, field trips, and 1:1 support.
Who can participate?
To join the program, a parent must:
- Have at least one child enrolled in Pre-K through 1st grade.
- Be a Cambridge resident.
- Live in or be eligible for Cambridge public housing or a Section 8 voucher.
Pathways to Family Success is free and offers many in-person and virtual events for parents and children. The program runs throughout the year for two years, usually with two to three events scheduled per month.
- Parent education: including individualized support, parent to parent discussion groups, workshops and connection to community resources.
- Events for the whole family: including family gatherings like field trips, nature walks, craft nights and more!
- Free books and activity materials for each child.
- Pathways WhatsApp Group: participating parents join a Pathways WhatsApp group to connect with other parents and learn about upcoming events.
How can I sign up for Pathways to Family Success?
For more information about Pathways to Family Success, please contact Iris Lewis at 617-475-0616 or [email protected].
Updated August 9, 2023