January 24, 2023
Cambridge Public Health Department To Offer Free COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines Every Wednesday, Beginning February 8
The Cambridge Public Health Department will be offering free COVID-19 and flu vaccines to adults and children (age 5+) every Wednesday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at 119 Windsor Street, second floor.
- Vaccine Clinic Dates: Every Wednesday from Feb. 8–June 14.
- Appointments are required. You can register online. If you have questions or want help making an appointment, call 617-933-0797.
- People age 5 and older can receive their first dose, second dose, or bivalent booster of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
- Flu vaccines will be available for adults and children (age 6 months and older), while supplies last. High-dose flu vaccine will also be available.
- No ID, Social Security Number, or health insurance is needed for the free vaccines.
Medical staff will be available to speak with anyone who has vaccine questions or concerns.
Masks are required. If you need a mask, there will be extra masks available at the clinics.
We recommend wearing layers as it makes it faster and easier to administer vaccines in the arm.
For more information, call 617-933-0797.